Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday :)

So, I had a birthday last week. I can't believe its already been a week. But I had a party with my friends and then went out to the bars. I had a blast. I sang karaoke and rocked out to love shack!! I can't believe I am 21. It is so crazy to me. Oh well, I guess. So lately, I have been all over the place emotionally. I wouldn't say I'm emotionally unstable just not able to control my emotions. I get lonely. But who doesn't really. I have realized that don't like anyone and no one really likes me. I am just not feeling it. But I am not sure if I really want to be in a relationship or anything. I do love my friends and they are there for me no matter what. No matter how crazy I get. I don't know how they do it. I have been sick with no voice lately and it has been a struggle. Also, I hate Glee. It is getting to the point of utter ridiculousness. I want the wife who is pretending to be pregnant to DIE!!!! I hate her with all of my being. But other than that, life is pretty good. I hate how emotional I am. I just hate myself sometimes. I hate Mondays and Wednesdays. I actually hate everyday actually. I am being ridiculous. Oh well, its my blog so I will do what I want. :) but yeah. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment