I made a list of rules in my life. My friends are always telling me to be careful to people and to be careful in what I do because I change my mind so much. Well, I decided to change that. I am sick of being the one who doesn't know what she wants. who can't make a set decision to save her life. I know its not their fault, I truly am that way. I just always think or rather want the grass to be greener on the other side. so here is my list of rules for my life...
1. I believe that heaven is somewhere I can be truly happy with the people that I love and that love me.
2. I believe that anyone can have a connection with another person not depending on whether it is a girl or boy.
3. I am always fighting with myself over religion. Whether I am going to be mormon or not. Well, I have decided that I am not. I don't live it and I am just wasting my time trying. I should be happy and I think God will love me no matter what.
4. I am not going to have sexual relations with anyone until I have been dating them for a couple of months. I get attached too quickly and I am going to put a stop to that. Also, I will not be used for someone else to get off on.
5. I will never leave my friends for a boy ever again. I have hurt others and been hurt so badly before. It is not worth it.
6. I am willing to date a guy that drinks but not one that drinks all the time. One that is not an alcoholic. and I don't really want alcohol around my kids. If I marry a guy that drinks, he can go to the bars or do other means to drink it. I don't want it in my fridge.
7. I want to be a choir teacher. I am going to set that. I will get my degree and then if I change my mind after that. So be it. But I will get my degree.
I can't think of any of the other ones but if I do, I will post them. I am not going to be wishy washy anymore. I know what I want in life now and I am going to do it.
Love, Em :)