Thursday, October 15, 2009

Britney Spears

So, here I am sitting watching or just got done watching Nikki and Keely dance around to Britney Spears. I am pretty sure it was the most amazing performance of my life. I was going to go to a concert and pay $15. but then my friends started giving me a free concert right here at home. I love free shit. I realized at that moment how much I truly love my friends. They are so incredible. I loved laughing at them. I am so truly blessed to have them in my life. They love me no matter what. I love them too. I would do anything and everything for them.

After watching for a minute or two or rather 3 Britney songs I decided to join. They can't sing Miley Cyrus without me!! It just wouldn't be right. But we are going to go Halloween shopping now, so I will probably write another blog later :) love, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment