Friday, October 9, 2009

friends

I feel so terrible. I was fine until tonight. I get tired and pmsy and I get sad. I wish that I could take back what I did. I am so happy that we are back together and stuff but I ripped her heart out. I moved out on Keely's birthday. I broke my best friend's heart. Its times like these when I want to run away again. I hurt them once, I don't want to do it again. I was so lonely though. I always told them I wasn't good enough for them. That I should leave them, well when I did, it turns out I wasn't happy. They weren't happy. It was a lot better fighting everyday for our friendship than not. I wish I could change it all. I chose a boy over the people who really meant the most to me. I thought I was happy after. I went back to church, met with the missionaries, watched a lot of grey's. They were my best friends for a while. haha I'm a nerd. I wish that I hadn't been such a bad person. I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment